12.08.2013

KKCenterHK Halloween

I love Halloween so hard you guys. I flirted with being a goth in my school days, yet now I only let my macabre flag fly in October… but even after October when KKCenterHK offered up these N.Nail Halloween Water Decals, I knew I had to act fast and get these on my nails pronto.

Since it's post-Halloween right now, I had to stick with accent nails instead of going a Halloween-a-palooza route and doing every nail.

I am in hardcore LOVE with these blood drips. I wish there was an entire set of just drips. These are so much easier than painting them on yourself, plus they look much better than anything I could have done.

Skulls! To avoid scary-vibes I paired these with a baby pink. They were a nice punk touch to a saccharine color scheme.

Wonky, bloody eyeballs! For some reason, each eyeball has a flat side… weird. Four are perfect for a texting-mani.

I think I joined a biker gang when I applied this decal:



For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI (expires Jan. 31. 2014)


**This product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment